There are five easy questions that can help you decide if going solar is right for you.
- Do you own your home?
- Would you like to avoid future utility rate increases?
- Are you interested in saving money?
- Is it time to start using clean energy at your home?
- Does the idea of taking the money you normally give to your utility company and investing it into your home interest you?
If you answered yes, keep reading!
Solar has made tremendous gains in the last several years. If you’ve taken a walk through any neighborhood around the U.S., you’ve probably noticed dark blue or black panels gleaming from someone’s roof. While the process of switching to solar may seem like a daunting task, guides from ZenSolar can help make the process easy.
Some homeowners decide to make the switch to solar to save money, as there is no upfront cost to switch and it ultimately decreases or eliminates your usual monthly electric bill. Some homeowners decide to make the switch to solar to help save the environment and accelerate the use of clean, renewable energy from the sun.
Whatever your motivation, consider the following as you look into a new system:
- How much sunlight does your roof receive? Does it have a lot of tree coverage or shading? An exposed, sunny roof means you can take the most advantage of a rooftop solar system.
- Many homeowners think that they have to live in a hot, sunny area in order for home solar to make sense. While sunlight is important, solar panels can produce electricity even on cloudy days. In fact, solar panels thrive in a lot of different types of weather, so it’s okay if your region gets rain or snow.
- You may have questions about what solar payment plans are available. Luckily, there are $0 upfront options, including a solar loan or a solar PPA (power purchase agreement). One of our ZenSolar online solar experts can find a solution that works with your lifestyle.
Your switch to solar should be simple. Let ZenSolar match you with the best solar energy technology and payment option for you.